Tuesday 16 February 2016

Grammy Awards: Taylor Swift Cries, Then Mounts On Stage To Diss Kanye West


After the performance of her song "Out of The Woods" at yesternight's Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift was seen weeping bitterly on her seat and complaining to Selena Gomez, "I missed that note."  The singer sure wasn't happy about her performance as you could imagine the kind of embarrassment that could becloud you when you mangle words or miss lines in front of millions of people watching the Grammys.
But then her moment came when Taylor was receiving an Album of the Year award for her album 1989. She took a swipe at Kanye West who said in his song "Famous" that "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that bitch famous."
Taylor dissed Kanye with her award appreciation note on stage:

"I want to thank fans for the last 10 years and the Recording Academy for giving us this unbelievable honor. I want to thank all of my collaborators that you season this stage, mostly I want to thank my co-executive producer Max Martin who has deserved to be up here for 25 years,"
"And as the first woman to win Album of the Year at the Grammys twice, I want to say to all the young women out there, there are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame. "

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...