Sunday 24 January 2016

Korede Bello Talks About Relationship With Zahra Buhari, Twitter Goes On Flames (Screenshots)



Marvin Records artiste Korede Bello has cleared the air about allegedly dating Zahra Buhari but it seems Twitter got the wrong impression of that.

In a recent Interview, the Godwin singer was asked if he was single and here is his response:
I get this question a lot on twitter and the truth is that I am single although I have a few crushes. I am very much single and available.
When asked if he ever dated DJ Cuppy Korede said:
Cuppy is my friend and I love her. There was one that I was with Zahra Buhari as well and people began to speculate. They are my people and that is it.
And that was it, Zahra Buhari started trending on Twitter this morning and you can see the tweets:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...