Friday 16 October 2015

Jack Osbourne’s wife opens up about devastating miscarriage: ‘It still hurts every day”


Jack and Lisa lost their son in 2013
Jack and Lisa Osbourne

Jack Osbourne’s wife, Lisa Osbourne, has opened up about her late-term miscarriage, saying: “It still hurts every day.”

Lisa and Jack lost their son in 2013.
Lisa posted a picture of a card with the tiny footprints of their baby son, Theo, on Instagram.
She said she wanted to share her story to mark National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Day.
The 28 year old bravely wrote: “I don't talk about what happened to us much, and I've never posted this photo before out of fear that someone would say something mean or negative. I don't care anymore.
“I would have an almost 2 year old son now, named Theo.
“I never got to meet him, and this is all I have to remember him by....his tiny little footprints.
“It still hurts every day, and I will always love & miss him.
“He was a real baby, and he was mine. My heart goes out to my friends, family, and those of you I don't know that have suffered the loss of a baby. I love you all!”
Since the tragic miscarriage, Jack and Lisa have been blessed with another child. They welcomed their second daughter Andy Rose in July.
The couple also have a three-year-old daughter called Pearl.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...