Thursday 25 February 2016

World's Richest Person Bill Gates Is Flattered Beyonce Mentioned His Name In Her Song "Formation"


 
Bill Gates is surprised Beyonce mentioned his name in her hit song "Formation" which the singing diva performed at halftime during the US Superbowl earlier this month. In one of the verses Beyonce was heard saying: "you just might be a black Bill Gates in the making.”

 Bill Gates expressed his shock saying:
“Yeah, I hadn’t realised that she did that until somebody in the office actually sent me a copy of the lyrics," he explained, "And I said, ‘Are you serious? This is kind of a strange set of words here.’ I’m surprised - I’m not sure she said those words at the Super Bowl, though, did she?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...