Wednesday 23 March 2016

Is This What Amaechi And Kwankwanso Were Discussing In This Viral Picture?


 This picture of Transport minister Chibuike Amaechi and Kano former governor Rabiu Kwankwaso has generated a lot of captions but I think this one I found on Facebook best fits in:
Amaechi: *counting with fingers* These are the number of votes APC got in my polling unit...

Kwankwaso: Ehen?

Amaechi: ...Ten

Kwankwaso: You mean 10 LGAs?

Amaechi: No. Ten.

Kwankwaso: Ohhh, Ten wards? Cheer up. Sometimes, minor disappointments can---

Amaechi: *cuts in* No, I mean ten.

Kwankwaso: Oooh, I get. You mean you scored 10 times more votes than PDP, right?

Amaechi: No. As in... Ten.

Kwankwaso: Damn! Anyways, Wike is the governor, so PDP taking first place isn't out of the ordinary. Atleast, we still finished 2nd place at your polling unit, so I guess it isn't all that bad.

Amaechi: Actually, we finished 3rd...

Kwankwaso: So, who finished 2nd?

Amaechi: There were 26 voided votes, so "Invalid" came 2nd.

Kwankwaso: BLOOD OF GOD!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...