Sunday 14 February 2016

See The Woman Whose Husband Dumped On Valentine Day..After She Invested Millions Of Naira On His Future


As the rest of the world Britain celebrates the most romantic day of the year, Lucy Manley will be counting down the hours until today is over.
For it’s the first anniversary of the moment the husband she’d lavished with love, money and the chance to live in Britain repaid her by dumping her on Valentine’s Day.

And Egyptian barman Abdy Aly didn’t even let her down gently.

He revealed he’d been having sex with another woman and announced Lucy had to go because “it was too stressful to juggle two women”.

Then she found out he’d also been sleeping with her neighbour.
Now she realises the undying love pledged by Abdy, 28, seemed to run out right about the time he was granted leave to remain in the UK.

Distraught Lucy, 32, who spent £10,000 on Abdy, said: “I loved Abdy so much but now I’m not sure if what we had was ever real.

“I worked so hard to get him the papers to live in the UK because I wanted to grow old with him. I’d ­excitedly planned our future together.

“But he repaid me by betraying me in the most awful way on what was supposed to be the most romantic day of the year.

“He didn’t even apologise when he told me he’d been cheating.

"I was crying so hard I could hardly breathe but he simply moaned that he found it all too stressful.”

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...