Thursday 11 February 2016

Caught Red Handed: Did Cossy Orjiakor Just Lie About Acquiring A Porsche Sports Car? (Photos)


 
It appears the actress has "acquired" a brand new Porsche sports car because moments ago she shared the picture of the super ride which has her name on the "customized" number plate on Instagram.
cossyojiakor: Mr Pinky...my val date.... a lonely valentine ... No massages .. No hugs just me and Mr pinky
However, a closer observation of Cossy's "new" sports car indicates that someone might have used the number plate area to learn some painting skills (I pray its not what I'm thinking sha).

Take a look:
 
On a side note: I can assure you guys that Cossy knows how a car with a real Nigerian number plate looks like. She once featured in a music video where she was seen dancing seductively on one:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...