Sunday 20 December 2015

"Hello" Singer Adele Used To Smoke 25 Cigarettes Per Day, See Why She Stopped



When you have one of the best voices in the world, you should do everything you can to keep it that way — and the Hello singer is doing just that!

In an interview with The Daily Mirror, the superstar singer reveals her reasons for giving up cigarettes, ranging from family worries to focusing on the longevity of her career.


Adele told the outlet:

"If I'd carried on smoking, I'd probably have died from a smoking-related illness, and I think that's really bad. If I was dying from lung cancer, I would have potentially given it to myself, and that wouldn't be something I'd be proud of."

No kidding!

The 25 singer apparently smoked up to 25 cigarettes per day, until reality set in for her voice and her family

"I absolutely loved it, but it's not that f*cking cool when I'm dying from a smoking-related illness and my kid is, like, devastated." Sounds obvious, of course, but it's REALLY great to see her take responsibility for herself and do the right thing for her health, and her family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...