Thursday 29 October 2015

"Religion has become very oppressive"- Kirk Franklin

Kirk franklin's title for his new  album " losing my religion" sparked a mixed reaction....The fourth five years old revealed the title of his album on instagram...

" In the beginning religion created a mask
....for generation is where we go hide .....rules without relationship is empty inside...there is aroom at the cross for every one even me...religion is prison.....the truth sets us free...The preacher isn't God ...religion's ist mistake....I am losing my religion....thank God....helping you lose urs is my job".....
 On Tom Joyner morning show, the gospel singer explains why he thinks people should focus on relationship  with Christ more than any thing else...
..source ..christian
Post






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...