Saturday 19 September 2015

Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic)


Sean Tizzle has responded after comedian Basketmouth said he doesn't like him.The ace comedian called Sean Tizzle out  out on HipTV for charging a ridiculous amount of money when he invited him for his show in December 2014.Basketmouth was quoted to have said on HipTV that:

‘I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows’.I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him’.

See Sean Tizzle's response above.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...